- Raspberry Pi 3, Model B+, 1 GB RAM.
- Raspberry Pi 8GB Preloaded (NOOBS) SD Card – SanDisk Extreme 8GB microSDHC UHS-1 with speed up to 48 MB/sec.
- PiCAN2 – CAN Bus Interface for Raspberry Pi.
- The enclosure is made from High Impact Polystyrene HIPS UL94-HB material. Mounting flanges allow for wall mounting.
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU
- 802.11n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 1GB RAM
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full HDMI port
- Ethernet port
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- PoE HAT support
- Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push)
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
The PiCAN2 DUO ISO board provides Controller Area Network (CAN) Bus capabilities for the Raspberry Pi. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver. The connection is established via two 4-way screw terminals.
There is an easy-to-install SocketCAN driver, and programming can be accomplished in C or Python.